Endless Tears Forum :]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could some of the Boss Monsters become harder?

3 posters

Go down

Could some of the Boss Monsters become harder? Empty Could some of the Boss Monsters become harder?

Post  Ross Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:19 am

I was wondering if it would be possible for some of the boss monsters too get higher HP and Attack , not all of them because new people need something too kill , just a few because the boss monsters are very easy too kill atm.

Ross

Back to top Go down

Could some of the Boss Monsters become harder? Empty YES! :P

Post  Msmadu Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Yes i can make some of the boss monsters higher.when im less busy i will upgrade monster's and add new items and if u noticed i added new scrolls Razz.
Msmadu
Msmadu
Admin Msmadu :]
Admin Msmadu :]

Back to top Go down

Could some of the Boss Monsters become harder? Empty Re: Could some of the Boss Monsters become harder?

Post  Billy Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Msmadu wrote:Yes i can make some of the boss monsters higher.when im less busy i will upgrade monster's and add new items and if u noticed i added new scrolls Razz.

mmmm probally for the best as i 2 hit (almost 1 hit) every thing in the game xD almost 50ks now lol it's crazy but i love it xD

Billy

http://im websiteless.....lol wut?

Back to top Go down

Could some of the Boss Monsters become harder? Empty Re: Could some of the Boss Monsters become harder?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down